Monday, March 30, 2015

Class Post

In Ms. Tomlins' class we have been given a budgeting project and its similar to the budgeting project I did with Capital One. This budgeting project is a little bit easier because she is explaining and teaching us about the thing that have to be included instead of just expecting me to know what a car deductible is. We have been given a month to complete this project and I feel that its enough time to finish it. This time around I have decided to work by myself because I know how much work goes into this type of project. I don't want to deal with my partner not producing work or the work they do produce is unusable and I end up having to fix all of it. By working alone I am saving myself the letdown of having to do all the work by myself while I have a partner. This way I still have to do all the work which I don't mind but I don't have to through the disappointment of a bad partner. For this project you have to pick a field to work in an I have chosen a market research analyst. I choose this job because I want to work in business but i'm not sure what aspect so I thought doing it in my project would allow me to get some insight on this aspect of business. I see other people work by there selves all the time and i'm just like why cant I do that. but its not like I cant do it I was always to lazy to work by myself.


3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree that this project is way easier than the Capital One Budget project because we were expected to already know what to put in our budget, and in this one it is more detailed on what exactly we should have. So as an outcome hopefully we should have a fabulous grade! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too am happy about not working with anyone because i don't want to work with a person who wont do the work that is assigned to them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, but class related response means you respond to something happening in our English class, not an interdisciplinary one.

    ReplyDelete